Come on an epic 2,000km adventure across land and sea, exploring someamazing parts of Cape York Peninsula!
Welcome to the largest wilderness area in northern Australia. A playground for the adventurous with some incredible fishing to be found.
Some highlights from the film include:
- some epic barra & mangrove jack fishing from the banks of a hidden creek
- discovering an incredible 200m wide coral lagoon
- a giant baitball filmed from above, being hunted by predators
- big GT's and mackerel from the tinny
- several incredible aboriginal rock paintings on an island
- and see if a stick can be used as a fishing rod!
See how easy it is to create your own epic cape fishing adventure!
Runtime of 65 mins. Filmed by Cy and Kerrin Taylor.
Fishing The Cape DVD